May Day Baby

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Big Sister Class




Last week I went to Big Sister class at the hospital. Mommy and Daddy talked it up a lot, so I was really excited and when I got there I walked all around the room looking for my sister! They had to explain to me that she wasn't here yet, but that I was going to learn more about her this night. It was fun, we got to practice wrapping and holding babies and then we got to go over to the hospital and see a brand new baby, he was very tiny. I am so excited to be a big sister!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy, Bailey and David said...

What a great idea, I had no idea they (the hospital) had something like that offered. I hope your pregnancy is going well.
Happy Holidays

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home