Wind Storm 2008



The remnants of hurricane Ike hit Southeastern Indiana hard Sunday September 14! We had sustained winds of 70 mph over a three hour period. It was a very strange storm, the sun was shining, no rain, no thunder and lightning just powerful winds. We lost many trees and our power was out for five days. It blew our checken coop across the pasture, Daddy had to upright it with his truck. Mommy and Daddy's schools were both closed for the week and so was my daycare. We were fortunate that we didn't have any damage to our home and all of our loved ones are safe, but we definitely had an adventure. I got to to take baths with water Mommy warmed on the stove in the utility sink and now that our power is back on I still think that would be fun!

1 Comments:
Scary! I'm so glad you all made it through the big storm - and your house. Wow! We're glad to hear all is good now.
Post a Comment
<< Home