May Day Baby

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bicentennial Celebration




We celebrated Madison's Bicentennial last week starting with a parade and ending with a really fun block party. I didn't really care for the Hanover College panther mascot one bit, when Mommy asked me about it later, I said, "Because he had big teeth." So in these photos with my friends Jack and Bode I look a little upset, the Panther was too close for my liking! Sarah had a great time in the parade she was perfectly content to ride in the wagon and watch everything! At the block party we also learned I don't like clowns right now either and when one approached me to talk I said, "I don't like clowns!" and ran away!

1 Comments:

Blogger dlh said...

Samuel hated Captain Whatever from River Valley bank and clowns for years. All will be well in time.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home